A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lemanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lemanski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Lemanski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemanski graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Lemanski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Lemanski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Lemanski practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lemanski has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Lemanski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.