A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Leone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Leone practice?
Dr. Anthony Leone practices Internal Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Internists.