A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Leone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Leone MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Leone practice?
- Dr. Anthony Leone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Leone practices Internal Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Haddonfield Internists.