A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Leone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Leone practice?
Dr. Anthony Leone practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Family Physicians, Haddonfield General Practitioners, Haddonfield Internists, and Haddonfield Adolescent Specialists.