A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Levatino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Levatino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Levatino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levatino graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levatino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levatino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Levatino practice?
Dr. Anthony Levatino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Obstetricians & Gynecologists.