A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Levatino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Levatino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Levatino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levatino graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Levatino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony P Levatino MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Levatino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Levatino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Levatino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Obstetricians & Gynecologists.