A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Licata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Licata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Licata
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Licata, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Licata graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Licata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Licata FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Licata practice?
- Dr. Anthony Licata has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Licata practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Cardiologists.