A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Licata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Licata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Licata, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Licata graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Licata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Licata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Licata practice?
Dr. Anthony Licata practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA.
See Reading Internists, Reading Cardiologists, and Reading Nuclear Medicine Physicians.