A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Licata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Licata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Licata
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Licata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Licata, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Licata graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Licata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Licata FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Licata practice?
- Dr. Anthony Licata has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Licata practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Cardiologists.