A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lombardi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lombardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Charles Lombardi MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lombardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Lombardi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Cardiologists.