A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lombardi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Lombardi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lombardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Charles Lombardi MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lombardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Lombardi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Cardiologists.