A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lombardo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardo
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Lombardo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lombardo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Lombardo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Lombardo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lombardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Lombardo practices Sports Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Orthopedic Surgeons.