A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lucatorto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lucatorto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucatorto graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lucatorto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Lucatorto DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Lucatorto practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lucatorto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Lucatorto practices Family Medicine near Lake Hopatcong, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NJ.
See Lake Hopatcong Primary Care Doctors.