Dr. Anthony Lucatorto Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Lucatorto?

Posted on August 30th, 2016

All I can say is that he CARES. So along with that I give him an excellent rating all around.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

it might be a long wait but Dr. Lucatorto is worth waiting for

Dr is great but staff is horrible

Posted on March 20th, 2014

I followed this doctor when he moved to location in Lake Hopatcong. The staff is horrible and nasty. They never call you back and have attitudes. I don't think the Dr has a clue as to how bad the staff is. You can't get appointments unless you can wait a week to get in. When you finally do get in, you wait for hours and I mean hours so appt time means nothing. I dont see myself going here anymore as it has got worse and he doesn't seem to care or want to know about the inefficiency. If you need a prescription refilled, good luck. You better call a month in advance. The office hours have been reduced again so not convenient for any working person. It really is a shame as the Doctor himself is wonderful but I can't deal with that staff anymore. Find another family practice.

EXCELLANT DOCTOR :)

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

I have been going to Dr Lucatorto for MANY MANY years - he is one of the best doctors I have ever been too! His bedside manner is wonderful and I ALWAYS feel that he truly cares about me as a person/patient & is interested in correct dx. That being said... He does have a long wait time but ~ that is because he spends a lengthy amount of time with everyone - Definitely worth the wait... Just bring a book :)

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr. has a issue with entitlement, how lucky you are to finally see him after spending hours waiting. And once you had enough and finally move on to another doctor, trying to get YOUR records is a joke - they'll mail them which they won't as if how dare you move to another doctor. At any other job if you pulled this act you would be fired! I had been going to him for a number of years but in the last 4 years he changed, both my daughter and I wish him well but don't even want to see him again!

Posted on April 12th, 2012

I find the wait time to see the doctor is absolutely ridiculous. I have been going to this doctor a long time and it just gets worse. The last time I waited an hour and a half. So frustrating. Happens every time I go and I am in the process of looking for another physician because of the long wait time.

Great doctor!

Posted on April 1st, 2012

Dr. Lucatorto is an excellent doctor! I am not a 'doctor friendly' person, so when I say he's great, I mean it! He has accurately diagnosed my issues, when even the specialists couldn't! The wait can be very long, but once he is in the exam room with his patient, they have his full attention.

Visit opinion

Posted on March 26th, 2012

I was going to Dr. Lucatorto a long time until it felt that I was being pushed out. Spent a lot of time with other patients but rushed me and my family through. Wanted the patient to be on time but could care less how long your wait was. The wait was up to 2 hrs in the lobby and 1 hr once you got into the room and when he came in he couldn't comprehend why that might make the patient angry. The staff changed constantly - I have since moved on - had enough!

Posted on February 8th, 2012

I have recommended Dr. Lucatorto to family and friends. He always takes the time to listen to you. I never feel like I'm being rushed out so he can get to the next patient. The nurse practioner, Diane, is excellent also.. Very caring. The office staff is polite, friendly and helpful. My husband and I have been going to him for years and have never considered going anywhere else.

Dr. and staff professional and caring

Posted on December 27th, 2010

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Lucatorto for many and years and have recommended him to family and friends. He takes the time to listen to you and explains things in words the average person can understand. He has a wonderful nurse practishner, Diane, who also takes the time to listen and she has called me at home to follow up after a visit. The office staff is very friendly and professional. Rachael and Julie handle phone appointments and answer questions quickly and courteously. Amy is the technician who does our blood work and she gets the job done without causing any pain. I would highly recommend this office in Lake Hopatcong. Except for the wait (which is probably caused because the doctor is listening to a patient) it's professional and well run.

Posted on August 13th, 2009

runs 3 hours behind, does not call patients back, office staff is in mass confusion, unsanitary, lets his kids run around office, one time a diabetes med was called in and i took it until i realized it then doc said it was pharm. fault well didnt he read my chart, does not call patients back. Gave a friend of mine someone elses med that he takes back from patients also gave a patient who is a friend of mine to high a dose of med. and had to wait over an hour to see him and she was feeling really ill would not reccomend

Posted on June 16th, 2009

He,s a great doc but needs to work on the wait. Staff seemed helpful enough.