Dr. Anthony Lundberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Lundberg?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Lundberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 26th, 2015

Disregarded Allergies

Totally disregarded my mother's allergies, even when challenged on it. He gave her Sulfa drugs anyway. My brother had taken my mom in a week before, and another bladder infection was diagnosed. She has them frequently. A week later, I call my mom's caregiver and asked how she was doing in the antibiotics. She told me he never prescribed any. My mom is 88; this could easily turn into sepsis. I called his office and asked why he wasn't treating her. He then prescribed Sulfa Drugs, that he KNOWS she is allergic to. He was even challenged on this; he lied and said he had to try this before Medicare would pay for IV antibiotics in a hospital. Not true! She ended up in emergency room, with her throat closing up. Spent three days in the hospital and two weeks in rehab, because of him! Worst doctor ever.

April 28th, 2014

Very little help

Doesn't follow through, was was insensitive to the amount of pain I was in. Gave me an inaccurate diagnosis and refused to believe me after I got a second opinion.

July 5th, 2012

He puts his religious beliefs before medicinal facts

August 24th, 2014