inactive

Anthony M Bruno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

January 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor
One of the Best Doctor's that exist

August 24th, 2013
I love my doctor he's the best
Dr. Bruno Is one of the best doctors still practicing he spends time with you, he listens to all your symptoms, he cares about how you feel and gives the accurate diagnosis on every visit. Dr. Bruno is one of a few doctors now that actually want to cure you from any illnesses, You will never feel like just a number in his office, he treats you like family.

December 17th, 2010
This center is appalling
Dr Bruno was rude, arrogant and did not know what he was talking about. (Insisted that the allergy I had was something else - when I only had one symptom of the 5 main ones of that condition and clearly did not have the most important ones; claimed that at 56 when I haven't had a colonoscopy in 6 years, that I do not need one.) He was a total jerk.Later when I requested a prescription refill it took 4 calls, by which time I had run out.This place is incompetent and inefficient, which is why I am changing.ANYONE CONSIDERING GOING HERE -- STAY AWAY!

November 9th, 2010
Worst doctor I have ever visited
I had a 10am appointment and was not seen by Dr. Bruno after 11:05am. He asked me a few questions, nothing too thorough, and after less than 5 minutes said that I should meet with his colleague on another day (and after another co-pay). He provided absolutely zero diagnosis, and his approach seemed to be either a money making scheme so that his office could double bill for seeing me or a way for him to catch up on his schedule by blowing me off.

June 25th, 2010
Terrible experiences
I've been to doctor bruno several times. Getting an appointment is easy but when I got there I'd always have to wait at least 45 minutes. Doctor is unhelpful. Not recommended.