A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bruno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bruno, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 13 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Bruno FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Bruno practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bruno has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Bruno practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.