A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bruno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bruno, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer, Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis, and Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 13 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Bruno practice?
Dr. Anthony Bruno practices Urology, Family Medicine, Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Internal Medicine near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Garden City Urologists, Garden City Family Physicians, Garden City Surgeons, and Garden City Internists.