A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dominic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dominic, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominic graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dominic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Dominic DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Dominic practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dominic has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Dominic practices Anesthesiology near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Neosho, MO and Mesa, AZ.
See Joplin Anesthesiologists.