A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gonzales is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gonzales, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from Medical degree from University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minn.
Dr. Gonzales has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Deer River Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Gonzales MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gonzales has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Gonzales practices Family Medicine near Hibbing, MN.
See Hibbing Primary Care Doctors.