A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gonzales is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gonzales, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from Medical degree from University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minn.
Dr. Gonzales has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Deer River Health Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 6 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Gonzales practice?
Dr. Anthony Gonzales practices Family Medicine near Hibbing, MN.
See Hibbing Family Physicians.