Dr. Anthony Gonzales MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Hibbing, MN

2.0

May 11th, 2017
Very friendly....concerned...I would trust him

June 9th, 2015
Patient
So far Dr. Gonzales has been a good Doctor for me. I think he really cares about doing what is best for my health and isn't just going to come up with a temporary solution to a persisting health issue I have and is going to spend more than one appointment talking with me about my health to get a feel for if it's something that can be remedied with good lifestyle choices or is something that needs more critical attention. Also to get to know my health background and what are key concerns for me. It all depends on what Doctor is right for a person and he works for me and I don't spend a long time in the waiting room. People are nice to me when I come in for my appointment. And he follows up.

May 20th, 2008
a poor excuse of a doctor
he is more worried about his license, more then giving proper treatment. he brought up the D.E.A., and then tried to tell me the "socrates oath, but he did not even know that. first, heal yourself. he repeated it, first do no harm. i would avoid him, he only has 1 yr. experience, and is inmature. research all medications he may prescribe for you. his knowledge of medications is limited. he does not listen to you. his ego gets in the way.