Dr. Anthony Harris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6
  • 5 reviews

July 25th, 2015
poor commmunications skills with office help/never met doctor
It took 3 days to get my first visit scheduled by phone after my injury.The staff doesn't do the insurance company paperwork needed to explain injury and treatment which can be faxed.I went back to work after injury was healed and had some problems.I called to get earliest appointment never heard back I went to my regular doctor saw him said what was going on he took care of me.Then they call wanting to make an appointment a week later and my husband was not nice to them.They say they respond in 72 hrs.

October 29th, 2014
Dr. Harris
I broke my femur and he was the surgeon. The leg is healing. I never did meet him nor did my health care advocate despite being in the ER for two days and the hospital for a week. I thought I would meet him at my follow up visit, but no. Apparently he is a phantom doctor. I still believe in patient/doctor visits so I can't grade him high since he spent o time with me.

September 13th, 2012
Dr. Harris and his resident physicians were absolutely awesome! I flt very confident and at ease from the first time I met Dr. Harris prior to entering the operating room. Dr. Harris and Shands Hospital is who you want treating you for orthopaedic trauma.

July 20th, 2012
Worst experience w/doctor ever!
Waited with my son 3 hrs to see dr who wasn't even in the office. Was in pre-op and post-op with my son and STILL have yet to meet dr. You can't call office directly -- you call a phone bank and they send a message - you get a call back within 24 to 48 hrs so they say. I rarely received return calls without calling more than once. Totally inaccessible. Unmoved by, apathetic toward patient pain.

June 9th, 2010
Never see this dr - only his residents
Only had one visit with this doctor for the traumatic injury. All visits from surgery through follow up were with his residents at Shands.