A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Leone, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Leone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Leone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Leone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Leone practice?
- Dr. Anthony Leone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Leone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.