Dr. Anthony Masi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Masi?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Masi?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 16th, 2015

Wonderful Sleep Specialist

I can't thank Dr. Masi and his staff enough! In the past I've waited 6 months for appointments with other sleep specialist who wrote off my symptoms within 10mins of a consultation... Mr Masi got me in within 2 weeks, and had me scheduled for a sleep study within the next month. I was diagnosed and treated within the time it had taken me to even get an appointment with other specialists. On told of that, his staff is fantastic... and have gone above and beyond when I encountered pre-auth issues with my insurance company right before a business trip. They got the problem solved and my medicine ready within 12hrs, so that I could safely embark on my long drive. The sleep study facility is also in the same building! So convenient, so kind, and always willing to go above and beyond!

September 13th, 2017