A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Padula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padula
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Padula Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Padula, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padula graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Padula has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Hospital, Jersey Shore, Pa
- Lock Haven Hospital & Ecu, Lock Haven, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Padula MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Padula practice?
- Dr. Anthony Padula has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Padula practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.