A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Padula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padula
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Padula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Padula, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padula graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Padula has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Hospital, Jersey Shore, Pa
- Lock Haven Hospital & Ecu, Lock Haven, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Michael Padula MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Padula practice?
- Dr. Anthony Padula has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Padula practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.