Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Perry
Dr. Anthony Perry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scranton, PA, with other offices in Scranton, PA and Scranton, PA (and 1 other location). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Perry is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Of Scranton, Scranton, Pa, Moses Taylor Hospital and Allied Services, Scranton, Pa. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Perry has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anthony Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.
Dr. Joel Laury
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Scranton, PA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Chad Walker
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Scranton, PA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Gregory Borowski
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Scranton, PA 0.01 mi34