A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Stephens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Stephens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Stephens MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Stephens practice?
- Dr. Anthony Stephens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Stephens practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.