A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Macaluso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Macaluso, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Macaluso, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macaluso graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Macaluso has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Macaluso MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Macaluso practice?
- Dr. Anthony Macaluso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Macaluso practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Colorectal Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.