A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Macasaet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Macasaet, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macasaet graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Macasaet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Lloyd Macasaet MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Macasaet practice?
- Dr. Anthony Macasaet has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Macasaet practices Emergency Medicine near Viroqua, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Viroqua Emergency Physicians.