A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Madrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Madrid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madrid
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Madrid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Madrid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrid graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Madrid has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony E Madrid MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Madrid practice?
- Dr. Anthony Madrid has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Madrid practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.