A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Madrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Madrid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madrid
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Madrid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Madrid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrid graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Madrid has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony E Madrid MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Madrid practice?
- Dr. Anthony Madrid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Madrid practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Centennial, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.