A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Magnano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Magnano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Magnano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnano graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Magnano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magnano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Magnano practice?
Dr. Anthony Magnano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL and Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.