A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Magnano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Magnano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magnano
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magnano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Magnano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnano graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magnano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Magnano MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Magnano practice?
- Dr. Anthony Magnano has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Magnano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.