A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Magnano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Magnano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magnano
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Magnano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Magnano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnano graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magnano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Magnano MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Magnano practice?
- Dr. Anthony Magnano has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Magnano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Cardiologists.