Dr. Anthony Malanga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Malanga?

Adult Asthma

Adult Asthma

Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Malanga?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2017

Awful and baffling experience.

The office took 3 weeks! to submit a prescription for me despite repeated inquiries. Then refused to prescribe anything after I was forced to go to another Dr. for the medication. They never call to update you on anything. I have been requesting a call from the Dr.for over 2 months now. Do yourself a favor and RUN don't walk to another practice.

January 25th, 2015

I think the World of Dr. Malanga ! He is so down to Earth and cares about not only his Patients but includes their Family as well :) He suggested I be tested for the Amyloidosis Disease and was right about it too ! He told me I was a very rare & weird case and HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR ME !!!!!!! That's why he suggested Boston Medical College after he had a slide of mine sent out to be Analyzed in Syracuse . He went that extra mile for me because He Cares and I shall never forget it either :) May God Richly Bless Him !!!!!! He is now my Pulmonary Doctor I would refer him to everyone He is AWESOME :)

September 15th, 2011

Lori Dapo

Dr. Malanga did not provide adequate care to my mother who suffered from COPD and emphasyma. Dr. Malanga did little if anything to alleviate the sympt ...

September 8th, 2017