A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Malcoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Malcoun graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Malcoun has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malcoun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance