Dr. Anthony Malench MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

September 9th, 2013
Hard to get an appointment
The doctor is just ok, not great and not terrible either. He just rushes it a bit; sometimes I feel he might as well stand at the doorway of the room with one foot in and one foot out as he talks to you since he always seems to be in a hurry to get out. Nurses and office staff are downright rude when you try to make an appointment or call with questions.

September 23rd, 2011
I would recommend Dr. Malench to anyone. They are a wonderful wonderful office and have never had any issues with them (I have been going there for 28 years).

July 23rd, 2011
Appointments?
My biggest complaint is even trying to get an appointment. I called when I had a medical problem and the staff didn't even answer the phone. I called numerous times on different days and times and still could not get through. The staff was not nice on the phone. Looking to change doctors.

January 17th, 2011
Dr. Malench Office Visits
I have used both of the Malench brothers for the past 7 years and have found them to be helpful and engaged, depending on the circumstances.For the flu, get a swab, get a script, get out. I don't need him to hold my hand for that.For other issues, like when I tore my Achilles, he was more insightful, spending time discussing treatments and exercises to recovery.The nurses and receptionist are always busy as are the doctors, but like a good restaurant, I like to go where the parking lot is full, it means that something good is going on inside.My son is turning 18 next month, his new primary care physician will be Dr. Malench. I like the doctors.

April 2nd, 2010
nurses will diagnose you before the dr has even seen you. Office staff is generally uncaring and unsympathetic to your condition. A couple of times just plain rude. If you have a real health concern insist you get to speak with one of the doctors.

August 11th, 2009
A good family Dr.
I've seen Dr. Anthony Malench for many years and have always been happy with his care.