A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mangia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mangia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mangia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova.
Dr. Mangia has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Mangia MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Mangia practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mangia has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Mangia practices Infectious Disease near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Infectious Disease Doctors.