A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mangia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mangia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangia
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Mangia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mangia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova.
Dr. Mangia has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Mangia MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Mangia practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mangia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Mangia practices Infectious Disease near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Infectious Disease Doctors.