A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mangia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mangia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangia
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Mangia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mangia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova.
Dr. Mangia has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Mangia MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Mangia practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mangia has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Mangia practices Infectious Disease near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Infectious Disease Doctors.