A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Manilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Manilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manilla
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Manilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Manilla, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manilla graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Christopher Manilla DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Manilla practice?
- Dr. Anthony Manilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Manilla practices Otolaryngology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Otolaryngologists.