A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Manilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Manilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Manilla, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manilla graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Christopher Manilla DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Manilla practice?
- Dr. Anthony Manilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Manilla practices Otolaryngology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Otolaryngologists.