Dr. Anthony Mannina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Mannina?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Mannina?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 23rd, 2013

Dr, Manina was in a hurry, I had to argue with him strongly before he would slow down and listen to me. He is a pulmonologist but declined to talk with me about managing my oxygen. He dressed very unprofessionally, in t-shirt and jeans. Overall he was arrogant, not respectful. His physician's assistant was very rude on the phone, did not listen to my concerns, talked to me as if I were stupid, made assumptions about what I was asking without waiting to hear the details. Soon after the appointment I sought out another pulmonologist to help me with my lung disease. All in all, one of the top 5 worst appointments I have ever had with a doctor. Look at that picture! Does that look like a friendly face?

March 8th, 2011

H seemed very disconnected while we were discussing my mother's hospitalization. He did not offer any information on why she became so sick.

November 27th, 2009

A doc who pays attention to what you have to say.

Very decent guy ... easy to talk to, and you know he's actually listening to you and paying attention because he refers to details of what you've told him in subsequent conversation, rather than treating what you say as blah-blah-blah-in-one-ear-and-out-the-other. Knows his stuff; has enough experience to, and applies it well to an individual case.

May 1st, 2016