A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mannino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mannino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mannino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannino graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mannino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mannino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Mannino practice?
Dr. Anthony Mannino practices Internal Medicine near Levittown, PA.
See Levittown Internists.