A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mannino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mannino is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mannino, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannino graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mannino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mannino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Mannino practice?
Dr. Anthony Mannino practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.