A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mannino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mannino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mannino, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannino graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Mannino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Mannino DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Mannino practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mannino has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Mannino practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Queen Creek, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.