A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Marano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Marano, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marano
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Marano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marano graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Marano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Clark Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Marano MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Marano practice?
- Dr. Anthony Marano has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Marano practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Cardiologists.