A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Maratea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Maratea, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maratea graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Maratea has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony George Maratea MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Maratea practice?
- Dr. Anthony Maratea has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anthony Maratea practices Anesthesiology near Rye Brook, NY.