inactive

Overall Review

no change

June 22nd, 2016
Terrible experience
I was a new patient and waited OVER 2 hours for my appointment. I watched several people come in after me and go in before me. When the office was almost completely empty and I had been there over 2 hours...I asked the nurse if she had forgotten about me ?? She said oh...no I was next. When she brought me in the back room, I saw the doctor attend two other people and then watched as the nurse said to the doctor,"we have food in the back go grab some lunch." So, I waited another 20-25 minutes while the doctor ate his lunch, I didn't see any other patients beside myself back there waiting. I finally decided to leave and ran into the Dr. who was very nice, but it was too late for any of that. He treated my hand and I am never going to ever go back to that place again. If I had seen the Dr. in a timely manner, I'm sure I wouldn't feel this way.. but come on, your nurses knew I was sitting there when they told you to go to lunch. I'm sure they knew I was sitting there when they took all of those other people in ahead of me. I guess you don't need any "new" patients. I will be sure to tell my primary doctor who recommended you, how you treated me. Awful, awful experience and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

July 24th, 2015
Shame on your billing practices Dr Marcotte. When I made the appointment on the phone I was told that you are a GHI participant so I made the appointment. When I came to your office I was told again that you are a GHI participan, receptionist made a copy of my insurance card and the copay. I saw you Dr Marcotte, and you looked at my ex rays and told me that my broken thumb was healing fine, no surgery needed, just wear a thumb brace for safety and go home. A few days later I got a bill in the mail for hand surgery which never happened in the amount of $3,638.00 . I called your billing office and was told that you no longer take GHI, and have to pay cash or credit. Your office sent my bill to collection agency. I still don't have that kind of money, and why am I being billed for hand surgery that I never had. Maria Bonsignore

December 30th, 2014
Over a 2 hour wait. We left. What a terrible way to run a practice. Nobody took a moment to explain the delay. Awful experience. Total disrespectful way to treat patients and their time.

August 19th, 2014
Great Doctor!
Dr Marcotte was amazing, he took the time to explain what was causing my shoulder pain and answered all of my questions and concerns. His PA Chris was equally incredible. My shoulder hasn't felt this good in some time. I highly recommend Dr Marcotte.

October 25th, 2013
OK
The Dr. is very talented, knowledgeable, and quite frankly easy on the eyes. But his front office staff is awful. They are always on their smart phones and my wait to be seen by the Dr. was 57 minutes. I get one day a week off to manage my health care and don't have an hour to spend in a waiting room.

June 6th, 2012
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE
I was "worked into the schedule" after an accident and emergency room visit. This office provides excellent care. Sometimes you have to wait because the doctor's try to take care of all of their patients. Once I was seen, x-rays were taken and Dr. Marcotte sat and explained things to me with available options. He is a true professional and exhibits a very caring attitude. Thank you Dr. Marcotte.

May 18th, 2012
Endoscopic carpal tunnel release
Dr. Marcotte cured my carpal tunnel syndrome with endoscopic surgery on a Wednesday, I was back to work the next day. I went to sleep the night after surgery and didn't wake up one time, my numbness is gone completely. All I had was a small bandage after surgery and an even smaller scar on my wrist. No stitches to take out! I was able to golf again in two weeks.

September 18th, 2011
Very professional
The office is very nice, the receptionist was very courteous. I was brought back right away. They were able to take xrays while I was there, explain and treat my problem, I was on my way in no time. Great experience.

August 5th, 2011
Surprisingly Pleasant Experience!
No one expects to have a pleasant experience at a Doctor's office. Especially now days when it seems commonplace to get rushed out of the office before you even get a chance to explain what you're feeling! Dr. Marcotte was great! Admittedly there was a wait time of about 30 minutes, but as soon as I got taken back to the exam room, he made me feel like I was his only patient to take care of that day. He listened and was very patient with me as I gave my entire medical history. He explained my condition and answered all of my questions. I left feeling assured and very confident in his care. My family and friends now have a new Ortho Doc for life!

August 3rd, 2011
Not sure what the last guys issues were
I had quite the opposite experience with Dr. Marcotte. His staff was excellent, I did have to wait a little while, but who doesn't wait when seeing a doctor? I was a new patient as well, and he and his assistant Chris each spent a significant amount of time in the room explaining my condition to me and were really able to help with an injection of cortisone. I really felt confident afterward and happy I went. I will definitely be back if my hand bothers me again.