A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Margherita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Margherita, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Margherita, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Margherita graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margherita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Margherita MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Margherita practice?
- Dr. Anthony Margherita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Margherita practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sainte Genevieve, MO.
See Saint Louis Physiatrists.