Learn more about Dr. Anthony Margherita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Margherita, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margherita
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Margherita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Margherita, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Margherita graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margherita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Margherita MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Margherita practice?
- Dr. Anthony Margherita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Margherita practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sainte Genevieve, MO.
See Saint Louis Physiatrists.