Dr. Anthony Margherita Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Margherita?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

October 8th, 2015

Horrible Prictice!

I sure wish I would have read the reviews already stated. If I had, I would never have wasted my time with Dr. M. I experienced many of the same problems. The office is run poorly, disgruntled employees that tell you things they shouldn't which shows how unhappy they are at their job, slow to return phone calls - that is if they return phone calls, big doctor ego, I now know why I had to go only to the places he suggested for tests -- kickbacks, he was creepy with the way he examined me at times (me being a female), wouldn't listen to my complete question/comment, felt rushed, and the worse was the out right lying by the office. He never filed an insurance claim. He & office said I signed a paper stating I knew that. I knew the procedure wasn't covered, but did not sign off on anything saying I knew he wasn't going to file. Through many phone calls and months, they couldn't produce that paper for me, because I never signed off on that! They lied again saying they didn't know they were supposed to file something that they already knew wasn't covered. Really? Don't patients go to practices that use their provider - which we pay for - believing the doctor is going to file - covered or not - it's not up to the doctor to make the decision - it's the insurance companies decision! No wonder the procedure isn't covered. Insurance companies don't know it's being performed when the doc doesn't file. They knew they were in the wrong and cut the price for me since I was refusing to pay the bill. Then there was that weird outrageously priced prescription lotion ( his own concoction) he prescribed that did absolutely nothing! Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

October 6th, 2015

Won't be returning

Front desk manager lacks empathy. If you'd like to see the doctor's ego on display, it's hard to miss in the waiting area.

May 10th, 2015

I have Dr. Margherita he is an excellent physician

May 8th, 2015

The physician is excellent!!

April 22nd, 2015

All he cares about is making that money and not the patient. I've never felt more insulted by a doctor in my life. Not to mention, it takes 3 days for them to answer the phone and then they receptionists are rude once they finally do answer. It's a poorly run office with a doctor who has a highly inflated ego. Do not waste the time or your hard earned money on this office.

December 16th, 2014

Terrible

This office does not care about it's patients. Cash in Cash out!

May 1st, 2014

Most respected and thorough

I work in surgery and Anthony Margherita MD has come highly recommended . Doctors says they would take their own family members to him and he is loyal and trusted in the medical community. He really knows what he is doing and he is changing my life so I have a future

October 16th, 2013

fragmented appt.

I was very disappointed with my visit to the Dr. I filled out all the paperwork they gave me and they scanned it in to the computer. I saw an associate and he asked me the same questions. Dr Margherita popped in a couple of times. The appt. was fragmented with all the interruptions. I had to explain everything twice. What a waste of time. When I have to pay the big bucks for an appt. I want the Dr. to give me undivided time.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you had an bad experience at our office. Typically it is necessary for us to make sure that what is written down on your paperwork needs to be asked and verbally explained just in case something was not included. This happens with many patients and it is an extra layer of protection to ensure you get the best quality care for the symptoms you are experiencing and so that is is properly documents in our medical records. When you records are scanned into our system they again have to be manually entered into our EMR system.

SHOW

September 14th, 2013

RN/Patient

I had the head neuro surgeon of a local hospital do surgery on C6-C7 two times. The first surgery didn't fuse and so I had another surgery done and the doctor after opening my cervical spine said that it was fused and took all of the hardware out from the previous surgery. I was left with severe obstructive sleep apnea and restless leg syndrome and 2 weeks post op the doctor quit practicing. I then came to Dr. Margherita and after he ran several tests including MRI, he found that I had never been fused! I still live with severe pain everyday even after having 2 more neck surgeries, but I would not have found out about never being fused without the help of Dr. Margherita's help and proper diagnosing. I have recommended Dr. Margherita to several of my family and friends and had he been a surgeon, I would have had him to do the next cervical surgery. Thank you Dr. Margherita for wverything you have done for me!!!!!

June 17th, 2013

Is there a 0 rating?

This doctor did nothing for me except bill me! I would never recommend him for anything! He has no bedside manners and is a room hopper! This patient found someone who knows what to do with pain!

May 30th, 2013

FORMER patient

After a year of thinking he was my advocate, I rescheduled one appointment and gave hours notice, due to needing to reschedule. I was called back by NIkki, who was very rude, stating Dr is discharging you as patient because I had to cancel/reschedule ONE appt that was for non-medical reason ????? and that was it-I was crushed and will now take my business elswhere and NEVER recommend them to ANYONE!!! I have NEVER been told this by a Dr office and Receptionist!!!!

Doctor's Response

Our office has a 24 hour cancellation policy which is reflected on the new patient paperwork that is filled out at the initial visit. We would never discharge a patient for the first instance of non-compliance, as we understand that circumstances come up beyond our patient's control.

SHOW

May 7th, 2013

WORST OF THE WORST

HE FORGETS WHO YOU ARE! IF THERE WAS A 0 RATING THATS WHAT HE DESERVES AS A RATING! HE TELLS YOU ONE THING AND DOES ANOTHER. I WILL NEVER GO BACK I WENT TO 3 OTHER DOCTORS AND ALL SAID HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM I WAS HAVING, THEY HAVE BEEN HELPING ME FIND A SOLUTION .