A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Masciello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Masciello, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masciello graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Masciello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Leonard Masciello MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Masciello practice?
- Dr. Anthony Masciello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Masciello practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.