A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mascioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mascioli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mascioli
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mascioli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mascioli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascioli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mascioli has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Andrew Mascioli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Mascioli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mascioli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Mascioli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Orthopedic Surgeons.