A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mascioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mascioli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mascioli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascioli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mascioli has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mascioli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Mascioli practice?
Dr. Anthony Mascioli practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Southaven Surgeons.