A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mascioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mascioli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mascioli
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Mascioli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mascioli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascioli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mascioli has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Andrew Mascioli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Mascioli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mascioli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Mascioli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Southaven Orthopedic Surgeons.