A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Mato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mato graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony R Mato MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Mato practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mato has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Mato practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Hematologists, and Hackensack Oncologists.