A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony McCloud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCloud
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCloud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony McCloud, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCloud graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. McCloud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center - Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony McCloud MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony McCloud practice?
- Dr. Anthony McCloud has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony McCloud practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.