A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony McCormack is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony McCormack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCormack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hosp, Decatur, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Thaddeus McCormack MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. McCormack practice?
- Dr. Anthony McCormack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony McCormack practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Forsyth, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, IL.
See Forsyth Primary Care Doctors, Forsyth Family Physicians, and Forsyth Geriatric Doctors.