Overall Review

August 2nd, 2015
abandoned
After a 15 minute wait in waiting room, my 90 year old, in pain, father was put in an examining room and kept waiting for 1 and 3/4 hours before Doctor team came in. We were told he had to have a kidney biopsy before they could properly diagnose. After 4 days of not hearing anything I called the office to see about the biopsy. I spoke to a nurse who said she was trying to schedule it and would get back to me. Did not get a response. I called later in day and left a voice message, still no response. Next day our Visiting Nurse placed a phone call and I finally received a call from Dr. Mega saying they were not going to do a kidney biopsy. This is after keeping us hanging for the biopsy appt. for FIVE DAYS. Rude and unacceptable treatment.

March 10th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor, smart, personable, and discusses every issue and option available. The best!!!!

April 28th, 2011
GREAT, FIRST CLASS
Doctor Mega helped me out many years ago to get a proper diagnosis and appropritate treatment. I've been seeing him for follow up on and off for over 13 years now. I've moved around and have generally lived in the Southeast US. I've found Doctor Mega to be down to earth, easy to talk to, a good person and last but not least very knowledge. I can confidently say that if I come out of remission I would choose to place my life in his hands.

November 6th, 2009
Good Guy
He is a really good doctor in a field where everything is a guess. He takes some time to warm up, he is dry in the begining but he DOES care. The office staff and Kathy Higginbotham ARE THE BEST.

October 21st, 2009
outstanding physician

April 28th, 2009
Dr. Mega was more than just a doctor to my father, he became a special kind of friend. His vast knowledge in Oncology kept my father alive longer than anyone ever expected. He is a man of great integrity, humility, and tenderness. Dr. Mega gave us hope when there was no hope left to be had. He touched the lives of our family (especially my dad) in many many ways. Our graditude for this doctor can not be measured.