A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mela
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mela Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mela graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mela has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Mela DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Mela practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mela has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Mela practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.