A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Mela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Mela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mela
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mela Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mela graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mela has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Mela DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Mela practice?
- Dr. Anthony Mela has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Mela practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.