A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Melillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Melillo, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melillo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Melillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melillo graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Patients Medical Center
- Houston Physicians Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Stephen Melillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Melillo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Melillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Melillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.