A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Melonakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Melonakos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melonakos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melonakos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Melonakos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melonakos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melonakos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Emmanuel Melonakos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Melonakos practice?
- Dr. Anthony Melonakos has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Melonakos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Orthopedic Surgeons.