A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Melonakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Melonakos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Melonakos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melonakos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melonakos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Emmanuel Melonakos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Melonakos practice?
- Dr. Anthony Melonakos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Melonakos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lambertville, MI and Newport, MI.
See Monroe Surgeons.