Dr. Anthony Meram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Meram?

He treated my mother

Posted on November 4th, 2012

Very professional and caring young doctor. My mother hurt her hip and he saw her at Lahser Hills Nursing Home and was extremely friendly and caring. He obviously enjoys what he does and my family and I are happy to have met him.

Dr. Tony

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Lucky we know Dr. Tony (as he likes to be called).He was my mother's doctor after she had a fall at home and was weak and needed Rehab.Very professional, now I know why everyone likes Dr. Tony! Pleasure to see a young doctor this happy/caring!

Amputation

Posted on August 14th, 2011

Dr. Tony definitely put me at ease when he described how to help me walk on my artificial leg. He told me what needed to be done to the leg to help me since I had an amputation.happy to have met him at the VA.

Very nice doctor

Posted on April 30th, 2011

Overall very good experience. He eased my anxiety and told me everything he was going to do before he put my wrist back in place. Very sad that he is not at the hospital now. What an asset to the hospital!