A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Messina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Messina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Messina, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Messina graduated from New York University.
Dr. Messina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Messina FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Messina practice?
- Dr. Anthony Messina has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Messina practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Internists and Poughkeepsie Cardiologists.