A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Messina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Messina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messina
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Messina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Messina, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Messina graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Messina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Messina FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Messina practice?
- Dr. Anthony Messina has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Messina practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinebeck, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Internists and Poughkeepsie Cardiologists.