Dr. Anthony Messina MD Patient Reviews

3.3

December 8th, 2016
Was Left high and dry after follow up after dicharge from Mid Hudson Regional follow up. stating Hhis practice didn't accept my insurance and I sope with the the dr before discharge concerning insurance and he reassured me that won't be a problem. I was diagnosed with Bilateral Pulmonary Emboli and on my follow up after discharge they didn't even want to do an EKG and I was sufferring from Atrial flutter and Tachcadiac events. He told me during visit that you have an appointment with hematology they will take care of everything. If Hematology can take care od Cardiology he should be without a job. I know have a great Cardiologist who has me being seen by Electophysiologist heart failure speacialist toname a few. It would have been ok to let me know before discharge that would have been a problem then get another DR to be assigned. I had to wait 2 weeks after discharge to have him waist time during my health crisis. Shame on you Anthony Massina. I am a RN 36 Years I alway give my all to my patients.

December 8th, 2016
I am a Registered Nurse for 36 yr's was admitted to Mid Hudson Regional Hospital