A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Meyer, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Meyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Meyer FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Anthony Meyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Meyer practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Seattle Dermatologists.